Email your application and head shot to:
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
* Entrant must submit a head-shot to be used for promotion and website. Cell phone photos are great!
* Entrants are to be single, never married.
* Must be 18-30 years of age as of the date of September 1, 2018.
* Entrant must provide their own competition attire.
* Entrant is a person of good moral character.
* All decisions of the judges are final.
* Reign will commence immediately after crowning and will end immediately following the crowning of her successor.
* Miss International Beauty® 2018 and USA International® 2018 can compete in any other pageant system during their reign.
* I understand and acknowledge Ms. America® Pageant Inc. exclusive ownership and the validity of the trademarks and service marks Miss International Beauty®, USA International® and Ms. America® and further acknowledge that the Miss International Beauty®, USA International® and Ms. America® Pageants and the associated trademarks and service marks are the property of the Ms. America® Pageant Inc.
* By virtue of participating in the Miss International® Beauty and USA International®, entrant agrees to allow Ms. America® Pageant Inc. the right to use her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion now and in the future. Entrant understand that her name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information may be used on the internet, in print advertising, press releases and merchandise related to the pageant or any Ms. America® Pageant Inc.
* All decisions concerning production, promotions, photographs, advertising, program book, media, social media, Internet, website, endorsements, testimonials, appearances, and all other aspects of the Miss International Beauty® and USA International® Pageant as well as throughout my reign are solely at the discretion of the Ms. America® Pageant Inc.
* I, the undersigned, do hereby authorize the Ms. America® Pageant Inc. to utilize the information on this application for pageant promotion and permit my photographs to be used for publicity.
* I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS, AND I CONVENANT NOT TO SUE MS. AMERICA® PAGEANT INC., its owner, directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, representatives, heirs, successors, volunteers, and assign, and each and every person acting by, thru, under, or in concert with them, or any of them (herein after individually and collectively referred to as the “Indemnified Parties”), of and from all manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, at law or in equity, suites, claims, demands damages, liability, lost cost or expense, of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent (hereinafter referred to as “Claims”) which I may have or hereafter have against the Indemnified Parties by reason of any injuries that I may sustain, whether to my person and/or property, as a result of or incident to the Indemnified Parties’ negligence (whether active or passive), my participation in the National Pageant and/or any and all risk assumed by me hereunder.
If you want, you can make appearances with your crown and sash but it is up to you. Promote your title in your City as community service or a parade that you wish to participate in.